On the theme of holidays, I’ve been on a fair few long weekends over the past couple of years, so I thought I’d list my top 5 European destinations.
1) Copenhagen – it’s really chilled out and cycling round town is just a dream.
2) Budapest – went there for a hen do but really want to go back to discover more.
3) Dublin – lots to do and see, Guinness Brewery is a must, even if you don’t like Guinness (it tastes different in Ireland!)
4) Edinburgh – went a few years ago and have wanted to go back ever since
5) Amsterdam – it’s beautiful and so much to see and do. You could spend all day wandering around the canals, exploring.
I love travelling and wish I had the budget/time to do more of it. There’s so many more places I’d love to visit, maybe one day…
Let me know your top 5 European cities in the comments 🙂